Vacuum infiltration with other species

Curt Palm curt at PONDSIDE.UCHICAGO.EDU
Mon Mar 27 10:50:50 EST 1995

Several people asked that I post the responses to my question about using
the vacuum infiltration transformation with other plant species.   There
were four responses from people who had tried or are trying the method on
other species.  These responses are below.

-------------

-------------------------------

-------------------------------

>If you hear otherwise I would be very interested, because
>I am currently testing VacInf on Brassicas (RCB rapa for
>fast turnaround - perhaps RCB napus or Westar IF it works
>on rapa).

Curt Palm
University of Chicago                                  Phone: 312 702 3856
Department of Ecology and Evolution                    Fax:   312 702 9740
1101 East 57th Street
Chicago, IL  60637-1573                 email: curt at pondside.uchicago.edu