Workshop on Arabidopsis-Pathogen Interactions

Roger Innes rinnes at bio.indiana.edu
Mon May 1 12:17:33 EST 1995

This is to remind folks that there will be a workshop on
Arabidopsis/Pathogen interactions at the Madison meeting on Saturday, June
10, from 4:00-6:30.  At this time I would like to organize a partial
schedule of people who will be presenting their research results at the
workshop.  I strongly encourage grad students/post-docs/P.I.s with novel
results and/or approaches to e-mail me a copy of your abstract if you are
willing to make a brief oral presentation at the workshop.  In particular,
I hope to cover topics in the workshop that will not be covered during the
regular session on Sunday morning.  Those who responded to my earlier
announcement expressed a strong desire to avoid just a long string of 10
minute talks; thus, I intend to leave plenty of time for discussion and for
last minute additions. I will post a tentative schedule for the workshop by
June 1.

Roger Innes
Department of Biology
Indiana University