BAC library filters

Keith R Davis krdavis at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Mon May 8 11:32:11 EST 1995

The ABRC at Ohio State is pleased to announce the availability of filter sets
derived from the Texas A&M (TAM) Arabidopsis BAC library. This library consists
of 3,948 ordered clones with a combined average insert size of 100 kb. Further
details will be provided with the filter sets.

At this time, the ABRC will not be distributing complete copies of the BAC
library, however, individual clones can be requested. Those interested in
having a copy of the library should contact Rod Wing at Texas A&M directly.

In addition, there will be a nominal charge of $25 (U.S.) for the filter sets
to help defray the cost of producing the filters.

To order a set of BAC filters, send your request and a check for $25 payable to
The Ohio State University to:

Keith Davis
ABRC
Plant Biotechnology Center
1060 Carmack Road
Columbus, OH 43210-1002

Note that we have a limited number of filter sets available, and requests will
be filled in the order that they are received.

We are extremely grateful to Sangdun Choi, Bob Creelman, John Mullet and Rod
Wing for providing these filters and making their BAC library available to us
for your use.

Cheers,

Keith Davis
ABRC DNA Stocks