ATGC WWW homepage

Joe Ecker jecker at ATGENOME.BIO.UPENN.EDU
Tue May 9 13:51:51 EST 1995

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to make you aware of our WWW home page (The Arabidopsis
thaliana Genome Center at the University of Pennsylvania).  It contains
our latest physical mapping data (for all five chromosomes) as well as the
associated genetic mapping data (RI data, SSLP primers and plasmid
DNA sequences). I would ask you to please refer to any use of this data
as:  Dunn et al. in preparation (or P. Dunn et al. personal communication).

The address of the home page is:

 http://cbil.humgen.upenn.edu/~atgc/ATGCUP.html

Please note: in order to view the YAC contigs (graphics) in the physical
mapping information section, you must allocate sufficient RAM to Netscape
(about 5 meg).

I would also like to draw your attention to the YAC data submission form in
the homepage.  Your willingness to share local physical and genetic mapping
information is greatly appreciated and will benefit everyone in Arabidopsis
Community!

If you have questions or comments regarding this release of data, please use
the  "Send a question or comment to ATGC"  form!

Sincerely,

Joe Ecker
University of Pennsylvania