pBIN19: where to get it?

Gilles VACHON vachon at bio.grenet.fr
Tue May 30 05:44:59 EST 1995

Hi all,

I am trying to make contructs to transform Arabidopsis.
Like most of you, we have here in the lab the Clontech vectors (pBI101
series, pBI121, pBI221). All these vectors carry either the 35S
promoter+GUS or the GUS gene alone but none of them have the 35S alone or
nothing at all. I'd like a pBIN19-like vector that is just a polylinker
without a reporter gene and a PBIN19-35S-like vector to express a cDNA.

Did I miss it or it is not available on the market ?
If so, who can provide such vectors ?

Thanks for your help
Dr. Gilles Vachon
Laboratoire de Biologie Moleculaire Vegetale
CERMO, 3eme etage
Universite J. Fourier, BP 53X
38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX
FRANCE