Cellulase/macerozyme

Stephen P Moose spmoose at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue May 30 19:25:52 EST 1995

Kevin Farnden (kevinjff at SANGER.OTAGO.AC.NZ) wrote:
: On Tue, 30 May 1995, Katherine Denby wrote:

: > Hello
: >
: > Could anyone please tell me where I can order Cellulase "Onozuka R-10" and
: > Macerozyme "R-10" from?
: >
: > Thanks for your help
: > Katherine Denby
: >
: >
: >
: >
: Last order I made some time ago was to:
: Yakult Biochemicals, 8-21 Shingikancho, Nishinomiya, Japan
:   **************************************************************************

: Associate Professor Kevin J F Farnden    telephone 64 3 479 7874
: Department of Biochemistry                     fax 64 3 479 7866
: University of Otago                        email kevinjff at sanger.otago.ac.nz
: P O Box 56
: Dunedin
: NEW ZEALAND

Katherine,

I ordered Onozuka R-10 cellulase about a year ago from Kanematsu USA
Inc., an LA-based distributor

Kanematsu USA Inc.
333 South Hope Street, Suite 2800
Los ANgeles, CA  90071