GFP detection

jkreps at biochem.umass.edu jkreps at biochem.umass.edu
Thu Nov 9 15:45:32 EST 1995

Dear Luo Yingkun and other interested parties,

In  a Technical Advance (Plant Journal 1995, 7:1045) David Baulcombe et al.,
described using the GFP as a reporter for viral infection in tobacco leaves
and they showed pictures of fluorescing spots on whole plants.  I hope this
helps.

Joel A. Kreps
Dept. of Biochemistry
UMass-Amherst