constitutive tobacco cDNA sought

Terry Delaney tpd4 at cornell.edu
Fri Nov 10 18:25:05 EST 1995

I am making this request for a colleague.  I would post it to
bionet.genome.tobacco, but it doesn't exist...

Can someone point me to a source of a clone that:

-contains a tobacco cDNA;

-is constitutively expressed; and

-is contained within some kind of riboprobe vector, permitting in vitro
transcription of the cDNA...

for use as a control.

??

Thanks for your help,

Terry Delaney

mmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmm
  Terrence P. Delaney           Department of Plant Pathology
  Cornell University                           (607) 255-7856
  334 Plant Science Building               FAX (607) 255-4471
  Ithaca, NY 14853-4203                      tpd4 at cornell.edu
   http://ppathw3.cals.cornell.edu/ppath/Delaney/Delaney.html
mmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmmwmm