lambda library

Kevin J Williams kjw at wye.ac.uk
Tue Nov 14 09:06:40 EST 1995

I am working at Wye College, University of London, on the interaction
between Arabidopsis and Personospora parasitica. I am at a stage where I
need to fish some clones out of a Columbia genomic library. To bypass
generating my own, I wonder if there is anyone out there who would be
willing to provide a Columbia genomic library in lambda.
Please contact me if you need more information.

Kevin Williams

Dr. Kevin Williams,
Plant Molecular Biology Laboratory,     Tel:   +44 1233 812401 ext 366
Department of Biological Sciences,
Wye College,                            Fax:   +44 1233 813140
Wye,  Ashford,
Kent,  TN25 5AH                         Email: kjw at wye.ac.uk
United Kingdom