chromosome sizes

CK Wen cwen at
Thu Nov 16 15:35:43 EST 1995

Nancy wrote:

I think the title is quite clear...I am looking for the estimated sizes
of the chromosomes of Arabidopsis. A reference would be nice. I looked
some papers but didn't find it. I am sure someone out there can help me.
Many thanks!

Dear Nancy:
  The Arabidopsis genome size is mentioned in "Development Genetics of
Arabidopsis" by Douglas Bradley and Robert E. Pruitt, in "Development
The Molecular Genetic Approach". Published by Springer-Verlag, 1992.
  On page 228, genome size od Arabidopsis is mentioned as 100,000kb/
  Hope this helpful.