Markers on chromosome 5

ARABIDOPSIS arabidopsis.arabidopsis at bbsrc.ac.uk
Wed Nov 22 05:31:39 EST 1995

Dear Colleagues,

Our physical mapping efforts in Norwich have now turned to
chromosome 5. To help us with this we would be extremely
grateful to anyone who can donate markers on chromosome 5
to us. In return we will supply you with the physical
mapping data pertaining to your clone. We will respect
any confidentiality of clones and we will be happy to treat
them as anonymous pieces of DNA.

Yours hopefully,
Melanie Stammers
( C.Dean group, John Innes Centre, Norwich, UK )
E-mail: stammers at bbsrc.ac.uk