(no subject)

Dr. Klaus Eimert klaus at sun.fysbot.umu.se
Thu Nov 23 10:31:53 EST 1995

Dear colleagues,

we are looking for a kind soul to share transformed Arabidopsis for
teaching purposes. In particular we are looking for a line having the
Gus gene expressed in some kind of tissue or organ specific manner
(xyleme, roots, ...). We would be very grateful for any help. In case
you can help us with seeds or any information on comercial sources of
this kind of material, please, send an e-mail to:

Ulrika.Nystrom at plantphys.umu.se

We would asure you that your material would be used solely for teaching!
Thank you very much in advance

Ulrika