Economical Growth Chambers?

Marc Cortese corte922 at harrier.csrv.uidaho.edu
Fri Oct 13 17:08:52 EST 1995

Hello fellow arab-netters,

I need to buy one or two growth chambers for use with arabidopsis.  I
would like forced air exchange but do not require humidity control.  I
would appreciate any ideas on how I can get the most for my money.  A
small chamber would be sufficent for the critical experiments that I have
planned but I am sure I can use as much space as I can get my hands on.

Thank you for your help,
Marc

Marc Cortese                                  Lab: (208) 885-9431
Department of MMBB                           Home: (208) 882-8810
University of Idaho                           Fax: (208) 885-6518
Moscow, ID  83843                     e-mail: corte922 at uidaho.edu