1996 NY Area Plant Molecular Biology Meeting

Lawton, Michael A lawton at OCELOT.RUTGERS.EDU
Tue Oct 24 10:30:47 EST 1995

Calling all East Coast Plant Molecular Biology Researchers

1996 NY Area Plant Molecular Biology Meeting
Saturday,13th Jan 1996

The annual NYAPMB meeting will soon be upon us. The meeting is open to all,
though the total number of attendees will be limited by space.  This year the
meeting will be held at Rutgers in the new HQ of the AgBiotech Center.  We are
sending out an announcement to those on our mailing list.  If you would like to
receive this flyer, if you want to let us know that you will be attending, or if
you want to suggest speakers, please send a message with "NYAPMB" in the title
to:

Mcpartland at mbcl.rutgers.edu

Please don't send messages to me!  The format will be the same as in previous
years, with 5-6 short talks per session and four sessions.  This is a great
opportunity for post-docs and graduate students to present their data to their
colleagues and we strongly encourage them to apply.  If you know colleagues not
yet hooked up to this news group, please pass the information on to them.

We will supply coffee and lunch and there will be a very modest registration fee
to cover this (the exact amount will depend on the number of replies we get, but
it shouldn't be more than last year, and may be less).

We expect the meeting will be informative and enjoyable and we look forward to
seeing you there.

Michael Lawton
Eric Lam

AgBiotech Center