Make a $1,000,000 in 90 Days!

Chris Pilson eb60741 at goodnet.com
Tue Oct 17 08:37:37 EST 1995

In article <45gdp7$o1j$1 at mhafn.production.compuserve.com>,
102771.3337 at CompuServe.COM says...

>                      $$$ Change Your Life $$$
>
>"If your could look at an honest, legitimate opportunity that
>could make you in excess of $10,000 in the next 30 days, would
>you take 20 minutes to hear about it?"
>
>HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT IT YET? If not, don't go to sleep tonight
>intil you take the time to make just call.  We are real people
>just like you, who are living out a dream come true.

About going to sleep -- don't worry, I have not slept in the past seven
or so days.

>"It took me only 3 days to develope my first $10,000 income; and
>that was after the Global Launch of the company on Sept. 29;
>and it's been incredible since then...I just cannot believe
>what's happening.  This is your ticket to freedom -- not just
>from a financial standpoint, but by the product.  The PRODUCT
>will change the way you think..."
>
>TAKE THESE 3 EASY STEPS:
>1. From any fax machine; Call (512) 703-6147 to automatically
>order our 9 pages Fax-on-Demand documentation which will give you
>a written program, compensation plan, and application.
>2. Call our 24 hour HOTLINE: Recorded Live Call! (512) 404-2388
>3. Then dial my private number at, (519) 746-1978 ask for Jason
>or Ken, and say...I'm in! That's how easy it is to get started!
>   Then break out the champagne and the cubans!!

Well, well, well...what can I say?  First, you advocate both drinking and
smoking, and then you cross-post this to BIONET.GENERAL.  Unless this was
some sort of a disgusting spam, then I should hope that you know that
bionet.general is a group for biology and the discussion therein, and not
the breeding ground for short-term con artists.
Take your $1,000,000 and stick it.