(none)

Punita Nagpal punita at EMAIL.UNC.EDU
Thu Oct 26 22:02:34 EST 1995

To the Arabidopsis net:

I have picked up a gene from a screen of the yeast two-hybrid system that
may be involved in the determination of cell polarity and/or asymmetric
division. The gene has been mapped to chromosome 5 about 0.8cM above the
marker CHS based on segregation data of 30 RI lines. I would like to get
in touch with people who have mutation/s that map in that region. I am
interested to know more about the mutant/s and am willing to send the
CAPs marker from the gene to determine linkage. Will look forward to hear.

- Punita Nagpal
  Ralph Quatrano Lab