light mutants

Massimo Pigliucci Massimo_Pigliucci at postoffice.brown.edu
Tue Sep 5 16:20:23 EST 1995

Nancy Terryn <nater> wrote:
>Dear netters,
>
>does anybody know if somewhere on the net I can find a complete list of all
>light mutants in Arabidopsis with their phenotype, ecotype, bibliography,
>growth conditions,....
>without having to digest all the literature on that topic.
>I tried the Nottingham stock center but they only have info on hy-mutants....
>Any suggestions?
>Thanks a lot!
>
>--
>Nancy

Have you tried the AIMS Web site? It's linked to the Notthingam one (and
to Weeds World). Their new interface is pretty neat and efficiently
retrives information about all sorts of mutants by phenotypic category.
You can also order the seeds, if you want, and they have some nifty
double mutants available.

Good luck,

Massimo

Massimo Pigliucci
Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
Box G-W, Brown University
Providence, RI 02912
email: pigliucc at brownvm.brown.edu

"I get no kick from a flight. A day with a guy high in the sky is my idea
of getting bored. But I get I kick out of you" (Cole Porter, I get a kick
out of you)