Two immediate postdoc positions available

HongGil Nam nam at VISION.POSTECH.AC.KR
Fri Apr 19 00:24:00 EST 1996

I have two postdoc postions available immediately in the following research
areas.

1. Ripening process in Watermelon;
   Physiological, biochemical or molecular biological analysis
   Control of over-ripening by gene manipulation

2. Comparative genome mapping of Arabidopsis and Radish.
   Genetic study of flowering locus in Radish
   Control of flowering time in Radish by gene manipulation.

Our institute has excellent research environment.
The candidate should be able to speak Korean or English.

If interested, contact me for more details.

Dr. Hong Gil Nam
Dept. of Life Sciences
Pohang University of Science and Technology
San 31, Hyoja Dong, Pohang
Kyungbuk, 790-784
South Korea

Tel: 82-562-279-2111