TAMU BAC Filters

Sneaky Weasel creel at BIOCH.TAMU.EDU
Sun Apr 28 21:47:59 EST 1996

        hello arabidabians

        To expedite ordering of BAC clones at the OSU ABRC, I'd like to
        suggest the following procedures:

        a) if you are ordering BAC clones derived from the 96 well
        filter set...use the designation TAM <grid location> ie
        TAM 3B2

        b) to order a clone from the 384 filter set please use the
        designation TAMU <grid location> ie TAMU 3B2

        Clones used in figures (ie contigs) or in manuscripts (ie
        materials and methods) should be in the 384 well format. That
        means 96 well filter users will have to convert to the 384 well
        format for publication purposes.

        I think this is clear....if there are any questions...feel free
        to contact me.

        bob

Bob Creelman
Department of Biophysics/Biochemistry   "One of the signs of Napoleon's
Crop Biotechnology Center                greatness is the fact that he
Texas A&M University                     once had a publisher shot"
College Station, Tx 77843
409-862-4796 (OFF)                           Sigfried Unseld
409-862-4790 (FAX)
http.tamu.edu:8000/~creel