Source of iaaH and iaaM genes from Agrobacterium?

viv000 viv000 at adl.hort.csiro.au
Thu Aug 8 03:07:53 EST 1996

Many thanks to those who replied to my query.....the replies and references I
have had are as follows.......

From: "Oswaldo Costa e Silva" <FB5A111 at rrz-cip-1.rrz.uni-hamburg.de>
To: viv000 at adl.hort.csiro.au
Date:          Wed, 7 Aug 1996 15:08:35 MEZ
Subject:       Re: Source of iaaM and iaaH genes from Agrobacterium?
Dear Adam,
I cannot help you with the genes from Agrobacterium, however, I could try to
resuscitate my old clones from Pseudomonas syringae pv. savastanoi or tell
you where you could get those genes.  Actually, the terminology of iaaM and
iaaH comes from Ps. savastanoi, I believe.
Let me know what you decide.

Greetings,
Oswaldo
Oswaldo da Costa e Silva, Ph.D.