B.napus genomic library

Wm L. Crosby bcrosby at pbi.nrc.ca
Fri Aug 23 14:13:19 EST 1996

Peta C. Bonham-Smith wrote:

> Sorry to post this to the Arabidopsis network but I can't find anywhere
> else appropriate.  I would like to obtain an aliquot of a B. napus genomic
> library - anybody out there willing to share?
>
> Thanks
>
> Peta Bonham-Smith               Telephone: 306-966-4457
> Assistant Professor             FAX: 306-966-4461
> Department of Biology           email: bonhamp at duke.usask.ca
> University of Saskatchewan
> 112 Science Place
> Saskatoon, S7N 5E2
> SK, Canada Just a minute ... I'll open the window and *throw* you an aliquot!

Bill

        /    William L. Crosby, PhD     /      Senior Research Officer
  /|

/===============================/=================================/_/
      /         Snail-Mail            /
 C /
     /  Molecular Genetics Group     /   E-Mail: bcrosby at pbi.nrc.ca
___/
    /  Plant Biotech Institute      /                                 /
/
   /  NRC Canada                   /   Tel: (306) 975-4187/5241      / /
  /  110 Gymnasium Place          /                                 / /
 /  Saskatoon, SK  S7N-0W9       /   Fax: (306) 975-4839           / /