Ujwal return address

David Galbraith dgalbrai at AG.ARIZONA.EDU
Sat Feb 10 23:16:11 EST 1996

Can't reply without a correct reply address.  You are not ujwal at net.bio.net

However I do have some suggestions that might solve your problem...

DG

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 10 Feb 1996 22:37:50 GMT
From: Ujwal <ujwal at net.bio.net>
To: arab-gen at net.bio.net
Subject: (no subject)

I work in Dieter Soll's group at Yale. I would appreciate
advice/suggestions/protocols for transient expression in Arabidopsis "root"
protolasts. Although we had some success in isolation of root protoplasts from
Arabidopsis, our attempts to purify on Ficoll step-gradients or layering on
Sucrose did not work.
	Equally dismal was our attempt to transform with a crude "root" protoplast
preparations.

                                                         UJWAL