Can you help me?

HIRANYA ROYCHOWDHURY hroychow at NMSU.EDU
Fri Feb 16 11:40:51 EST 1996

On 15 Feb 1996, ralwani wrote:

> Hi
> My Name is Rafid Alwani and I live in Canada
> I have a home page called Arab Connection
> It is intended to give news on arabian soccer, music, and movies
> For people like me how live in far places
> Since I live in Canada I don't get the hot new news
> so I'm asking you arabs out there to help me to make your
> page Arab connection be tha greatest
> I need news on
> 1. Saudi Arabian Soccer
> 2. Any Arabic Soccer
> 3. Arabic songs and Albums
> 4. Any thing else you find interesting
>
> So please help me
>
> E-mail: ralwani at ottawa.net
> Or:       ralwani at chat.carleton.ca
> home page:  http://chat.carleton.ca/~ralwani
>
> Thank you all

Sorry Rafid, you got it all wrong. While there are subscribers on this
group who are of Saudi Arabian stock, the name arab-gen actually refers
to Arabidopsis and Genetics... nothing to do with Arab, you see... I am
sure you will find something on the www if you look. Best wishes!

			  Hiranya S. Roychowdhury
   			  Plant Genetic Engineering Lab.
			  Box 3GL, NM State Univ.
			  Las Cruces, NM 88003