inhibitors

Ms Sm Morgan [gen] S.M.Morgan at sci.monash.edu.au
Wed Feb 28 22:16:29 EST 1996

Dear arabidopsis network users,
                               Would anyone be able to suggest the
name of some abscisic acid and methyl jasmonate inhibitors. I have
know that fluridone is an inhibitor of abscisic acid biosynthesis but
I am at a loss as to know where it can be purchased from. It would be
greatly appreciated if anyone would  notify me of some inhibitors to
ABA and MJ and where I might be able to purchase them from.
Thankyou for your assistance,
Suzanne.

PS I can be reached at the following e-mail address
smstress@:its-science.cc.monash.edu.au