Postdoc in light signaling

Danny Chamovitz chamo
Wed Jan 17 17:14:14 EST 1996

POSTDOCTORAL POSITION in LIGHT SIGNALING

I'm looking for the right postdoctoral fellow to join me in my new lab in the
Botany Department of Tel Aviv University. The main focus of research in
the lab will be light signal transduction and the control of seedling
development.

For more information, go to my WEB page:

http://peaplant.biology.yale.edu:8001/~chamo/job.html

Danny Chamovitz

Daniel Chamovitz	      tel: 203-432-8909
Department of Biology	      fax: 203-432-3854
Yale University
http://peaplant.biology.yale.edu:8001/denglab.html
P.O.Box 208104		   http://peaplant.biology.yale.edu:8001/~chamo/job.html
New Haven, CT 06520-8104      home tel: 203-776-3474

"Let's not keep silent. Let our voices rise high to speak of our commitment to
peace for all times to come, and let us tell those who live in darkness who are
the enemies of life ... we are not ashamed, nor are we afraid, nor are we
anything but determined to fulfill the legacy for which my friend fell..."

King Hussein of Jordan, November 7, 1995