NAASC Candidates

vote at AIM.SALK.EDU vote at AIM.SALK.EDU
Wed Jan 24 18:48:41 EST 1996

 To North American Arabidopsis Researchers:

  The people listed at the bottom of this message have agreed to be
  nominated to fill the two upcoming vacancies on the North American
  Arabidosis Steering Committee (NAASC).

  ONLY North American Arabidopsis researchers are eligible to vote.
  You may vote for one or two candidates.

  Please send your vote(s) to:  VOTE at aim.salk.edu
         (you may reply to this message)

 ***ONLY VOTES SENT TO THIS ADDRESS WILL BE COUNTED.***

  The votes will be counted electronically by the systems manager in our
  Department.  DO NOT include ANYTHING in the text of the message besides
  the names of one or two candidates.

  THE DEADLINE FOR VOTING IS 9:00 PM, Monday, January 29, PST

  We will announce the names of the two candidates receiving the most
  votes as soon as possible.

  Joanne Chory (co-chair, NAASC)
  Dave Meinke  (co-chair, NAASC)
 ***********************************