ASPP email address needed

Jerry D. Cohen jdcohen at WAM.UMD.EDU
Sun Jul 7 20:04:13 EST 1996

The ASPP has email based on the individuals in the office:

for example, Ken Beam (executive director) @ kenbeam at aspp.org
             Susan Chambers (dir finance and admin) @ chambers at aspp.org
             Brian Hyps (public affairs dir) @ bhyps at aspp.org

additional address listings can be found at the web site: http://aspp.org

I note that you are already a member of ASPP, but for others who are not
I would like to extend my personal invitation to join ASPP to all
Arabidopsis workers and others interested in related topics.  ASPP has a
lot of good active projects and actively encourages membership by those
trained in other fields who have an interest in plant or plant related
research.

Jerry Cohen, Chair, ASPP Memebrship Committee