PK Probes needed

Oswaldo Costa e Silva FB5A111 at rrz-cip-1.rrz.uni-hamburg.de
Tue Jul 16 08:58:43 EST 1996

Dear Netters,
We are interested in looking for induced protein kinases and other putative
signal-transduction constituents that are induced during light treatment of
maize kernels.  This is part of an effort to characterize a particular mutant
in a regulatory gene of the anthocyanin pathway.
Is there anybody out there who could gives us probes for PK's, phosphatases
and/or PK receptor genes?  If these were from maize, or other monocots, it
would be the best but we would be grateful for any help.
Thank you in advance for the responses.
Sincerely,
Oswaldo

Oswaldo da Costa e Silva, Ph.D.