BIOSCI Archives Backlog

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at net.bio.net
Tue Jul 30 13:06:07 EST 1996

Unfortunately we had a problem after bringing the BIOSCI machine down
for full backups a while back - something went wrong with the normally
automatic archiving software after coming back online.  Nothing has
been lost but we are in the process of converting backlogged messages
to HTML in the archive system.  This will still take some time to
complete as there is also a lot of indexing going on while this
happens.  Our apologies for the inconvenience.  We're not sure exactly
how long it will take for things to complete, so your patience is
appreciated.  Thanks to Paul Hengen for alerting us to the problem.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager

				biosci-help at net.bio.net