Request for Reprints

Sneaky Weasel creel at BIOCH.TAMU.EDU
Wed Mar 6 06:00:13 EST 1996

        Greetings

        We are in the process of compiling papers for a review
        concerning jasmonic acid/methyl jasmonate and its quantitation,
        biosynthesis, role in plant development and stress responses.
        We would appreciate it if our collegues would share with us any
        publications in press concerning these topics.

        Regards

        Bob Creelman

        John E. Mullet

Bob Creelman
Department of Biophysics/Biochemistry   "One of the signs of Napoleon's
Crop Biotechnology Center                greatness is the fact that he
Texas A&M University                     once had a publisher shot"
College Station, Tx 77843
409-862-4796 (OFF)                           Sigfried Unseld
409-862-4790 (FAX)
http.tamu.edu:8000/~creel