Chakrabarty Speaking at Tuskegee Workshop

Lon S. Kaufman lon.kaufman at UIC.EDU
Mon Mar 25 16:44:19 EST 1996

(by way of Prakash at acd.tusk.edu (C. S. Prakash))

I thank Dr. Kaufman below who pointed my error in an earlier posting.  Dr.
Chakrabarty is from the University of Illinois at Chicago.

-Prakash