tobacco mutant seeds

anastaso at nefeli.imbb.forth.gr anastaso at nefeli.imbb.forth.gr
Fri May 17 12:22:01 EST 1996

Dear Netters,

  we are to mutagenise TOBACCO seeds and then select for the mutants

In order to map the position of the mutation we would need tobacco

plants that carry known markers; especially  ones that are known to

reside at particular chromosomes would be very usefull to our mapping

effort. Therefore may we ask anyone who has seeds from such plants

to send us some to the address mentioned below.

Please note that this message had to be reposted because of a failure

to our VAX system that didnt allow us to recieve any responses.

Thank you for your help.

Elias Anastassopoulos,

Foundation of Research and Technology-Hellas

Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology

P.O.Box 1527, Heraklion, 711 10, Crete, HELLAS.

Fax # (081) 230469

email:anastaso at nefeli.imbb.forth.gr