Arabidopsis - total RNA

Juergen Brosius RNA.world at uni-muenster.de
Mon Nov 4 14:11:07 EST 1996

We would like to establish specialized cDNA libraries starting from small total RNA.  We are looking for about 500 ug of undegraded total RNA from A. thaliana (whole plant).

The material should come from the respective strain that is currently being sequenced.  As an alternative to the RNA, we would also be happy to receive frozen tissue and prepare RNA ourselves.

In any event, we would be glad to pay all incurring costs.

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Juergen Brosius

                                              The usual disclaimers
Juergen Brosius
Institute for Experimental Pathology, ZMBE
University of Muenster
Von-Esmarch-Str. 56
D-48149 Muenster, Germany

Tel.  office:          +49  251  83 85 11
       secretary       +49  251  83 86 19
       lab             +49  251  83 86 15
Fax                    +49  251  83 85 12