Microsatellites

David Flanders flanders at GENOME.STANFORD.EDU
Tue Nov 12 13:37:26 EST 1996

Before posting requests for references to the helpful folks in this
newsgroup, it's usually worth checking in AtDB -- particularly the
"Papers" section of our prototype database, which is easily reached from
AtDB's home page at URL:

	http://genome-www.stanford.edu/Arabidopsis/

The Bell & Ecker paper was soon found using "microsatellite" as a keyword.
The search result often (as it does in this case) provides links to the
paper's abstract and also to related citations in Entrez from NCBI.

David Flanders
AtDB Curator