Yes ________ or No ____________

Sat Nov 16 01:04:14 EST 1996

Dave Kristofferson has asked me to query the users of this newsgroup
about the current interest in having it moderated.  Three colleagues
have generously offered to prescreen each message in a timely fashion
so that we don't get the spam and other junk mail.   If you would
like to express your opinion on this please vote on the following
question by marking an X in the yes or no lines in the subject line
of this message andreturning it to me at crs at

***Should this newsgroup be moderated?***

I will close the voting on November 25.  Thanks, Chris Somerville