Wolf Frommer's Address

Clint Chapple chapple at biochem.purdue.edu
Wed Nov 27 09:44:28 EST 1996

>I would be grateful if someone would send to me information on how to get
>in touch with Wolf Frommer.
>Thanks,
>Rob

and other requests like it, people might like to try the following URL:

http://www.whowhere.com/

Using this search engine, I retrieved the following

        Wolf B. Frommer
        Frommer at mpimg-berlin-dahlem.mpg.de
        E-mail Provider: Rechenzentrum

For cases where the person's name is not in AtDB, this search engine is
pretty useful.  You can also use the system to look up a person's phone
number, or to look up their home address if you only know their phone number
(in some ways I find this particular protocol sort of disturbing).

Clint Chapple
Department of Biochemistry
Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN