additions to my BAC web page

Sneaky Weasel creel at BIOCH.TAMU.EDU
Sun Oct 6 20:13:14 EST 1996

        hello arabidabians

        this is to inform you of some changes ive made to my BAC web
        page

        1. included a protocol for conversion of 96 to 384 well plates

        2. added plastid, ribosomal, and 180 bp repeats (thanks to
        The Arabidopsis thaliana Genome Center at the University of
        Pennsylvania for this data)

        3. included a link to The Arabidopsis thaliana Genome Center at the
        University of Pennsylvania for BAC mapping and sequence data.. soon
        to come a link to AtDB

        4. pix of my latest camping trip in the cirque of the towers in the
        wind rivers

        happy cloning

        bob

Bob Creelman
Department of Biophysics/Biochemistry   "One of the signs of Napoleon's
Crop Biotechnology Center                greatness is the fact that he
Texas A&M University                     once had a publisher shot"
College Station, Tx 77843
409-862-4796 (OFF)                           Siegfried Unseld
409-862-4790 (FAX)
http.tamu.edu:8000/~creel <--- BAC web page