pBI121 map

Wayne M. Barnes, Ph.D. barnes at BIODEC.WUSTL.EDU
Thu Oct 17 12:37:20 EST 1996

Dear FC,

     I believe the vector portion of pBI121 is largely pRK252.
Information on its restriction sites can be garnered from the Comment
for pWB146, accession no. M61152.  At the end of this DNA sequence
entry is some fake data for the restriction sites in pRK252, entered
as sites spaced by nnnnnnnnnn from each other.  Also, a list of some
enzymes that do not cut is in the comment.

On 16 Oct 1996 12:15:54 -0700,
FC  <bb936 at TORFREE.NET > wrote:

>I am making constructs with pBI121 to transform Arabidopsis. I have the
>whole sequence of the T-DNA region (-5.6Kb) of this plasmid. However, I
>also need the restriction enzyme-cut map of the rest. Does anyone have
>the sequence of the other part or any information on enzyme digestion of
>this plasmid? Especially on what enzymes do not cut this plasmid? Please
>send me a message by e-mail. Your help is earnestly needed and greatly
>appreciated.
>

>Hui-Rong Qian
>Iowa State University
>e-mail: qianhr at iastate.edu

Wayne M. Barnes, Ph.D.             fax: 314/362-7183  or 362-3350
Dept. Biochemistry 8231, Washington Univ. Med.School
4566 Scott Avenue   Barnes at biodec.wustl.edu http://mbb.wustl.edu/~barnes/
St. Louis, Missouri 63110 USA       ph: 314/362-3351