caveolin in plants ?

Wed Oct 23 10:23:14 EST 1996

Hi Robert,

A clathrin candidate has been identified in maize
	cDNA 5c10d06 of Tim Helentjaris' lab
(which I found by doing a full-text search on MaizeDB or
using the word "clathrin".)  By the way, MaizeDB contains information
about availability of many cDNA's and this one is available from the
UMC RFLP Laboratory in Columbia, Missouri. Information on how to
request the clone may be found at the WWW address for MaizeDB.

I assume that if you did BLAST queries against the public sequence
databases you might find other candidates for other plants. To get
information on how to format BLAST queries against the US databases at
NCBI, it is best to send an email to blast at and use the
on a separate line in the body of your email.

Mary Polacco, PhD
Curator, Maize Genome Database - MaizeDB
USDA-ARS Plant Genetics RU  	    [Z][e][  ][A][m][a][z][i][n][g][)~~~~~~~~~~
Curtis Hall                         [M][a][i][z][e ][D][B][ ][ ][)~~~~~~~
University of Missouri-Columbia     [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ )
Columbia, MO 65211 USA
Phone 573-884-7873    Fax 573-884-7850