request for information

ELIZABETH L. ROUTLY elr at ALCOR.CONCORDIA.CA
Thu Oct 24 09:59:02 EST 1996

As a graduate student, I am currently working with the genetic
transformation of Arabidopsis.  I am interested in subscribing to the
Arabidopis Network and would greatly appreciate information on how to do so.

                                   Thank you very much,
                                    Elizabeth Routly
                                    Concordia University
                                    Montreal, Canada