genetic markers

MINDRINOS at FRODO.MGH.HARVARD.EDU MINDRINOS at FRODO.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Oct 28 15:56:17 EST 1996

Dear Arabidopsis community,

We are in the last phase of a major effort to develop a new generation of
PCR  based genetic markers.  This markers are based on single base pair
substitutions between two different alleles.
Currently we are working with the ecotypes Columbia and Landsberg, and our
goa
We would like to receive information , published or unpublished (provided
you can released the data in advance), concerning only base pair substitutions

More specifically we would like to receive:
1 The sequence around the point substitution (40 bp from either site is enough)
2 Sequence of at least 40 bp between 200-2000 bp away from the mutation
Thank you in advance.
Eliana Drenkard, Michael Mindrinos.