TAMU BAC Filter modification

Sneaky Weasel creel at BIOCH.TAMU.EDU
Tue Oct 29 10:15:22 EST 1996

fellow arabidabians

    i have just been informed that the BAC filters we just sent to
    OSU hav a different label system then repvious filters.. and is
    what is described in the web page

    first, the filters are now labeled 1-4, 5-8, and 9-12 instead
    of A, B, and C

    second, both corners aon the right hand side are now cut

    third, the writing is now on the DNA side rather than being on
    the opposite side.

     ----------------------------------
     |                                  \
     |       DNA                       W |