1N Arabidopsis?

Vance Baird Vance_Baird at QUICKMAIL.CLEMSON.EDU
Wed Oct 30 11:44:58 EST 1996

                       Subject:                               Time:11:05 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          1N Arabidopsis?                        Date:10/30/96

Dear Colleagues,
   Is anyone out there routinely growing haploid plants of Arabidopsis?  If
so, can they be transformed and regenerated efficiently?  Any information
(publications I've overlooked, names/numbers of other colleagues, etc.) is
appreciated.  I'm waiting for the CSH-Arabidopsis book to be returned to our
library, so I apologize for bothering "y'all" if such info is readily
available in that monograph.  Thanks
-Vance Baird (vbaird at clemson.edu)