Markers near UFO

Dr Mike Arnold mike at nasc.nott.ac.uk
Fri Sep 6 05:16:59 EST 1996

Takehide Katoh wrote:

> Dear Netters,
>
>         We are trying to do the map-based cloning of a gene near UFO locus
> on chromosome 1.
>         Does anyone know any RFLP markers (not available from ABRC), CAPS
> or SSLP markers (not unpublished) near UFO locus? Does anyone walk around UFO?
>         Any informations will be highly appreciated.
>
>         Thank you in advance.

The latest Lister and Dean RI maps have been published in Weeds World
(http://nasc.nott.ac.uk:8300/Vol3ii/) and are available on the
Nottingham Arabidopis Stock Centre WWW server as either a link from our
Home Page, or directly on the URL

	http://nasc.nott.ac.uk/new_ri_map.html

The data is available as either graphical or text versions.

The UFO locus has been mapped onto chromosome 1 between markers ACBP and
ve009. Details of who to contact for markers in this area can be
obtained directly from NASC using the email address

	RI-data at nasc.nott.ac.uk

Please include the name of the locus for which you require the details.

Mike

--
Dr. Mike Arnold,		Tel: +44 1159 791216
Nottingham Arabidopsis Stock Centre,