Textbook for signal transduction course?

Terry Delaney tpd4 at CORNELL.EDU
Wed Sep 18 08:30:32 EST 1996

Hello,

I will be teaching an undergraduate course in signal transduction
systems in eukaryotes, and would appreciate any pointers to texts that
may be useful for such as course.    The audience will be second to
third year students.  I aim to cover general principles and common
mechanisms rather than going into a lot of depth into the underlying
biochemistry that STPs involve, using examples from animal, plant and
fungal systems.

Thank you in advance,

Terry Delaney
Asst Prof of Plant Pathology
Cornell University

  Terrence P. Delaney               Dept of Plant Pathology
  Cornell University                         (607) 255-7856
  341 Plant Science Building             FAX (607) 255-4471
  Ithaca, NY 14853-4203                    tpd4 at cornell.edu
  http://ppathw3.cals.cornell.edu/ppath/delaney/delaney.html