PGEC Data at GenBank

AT theo at mendel.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Apr 7 17:52:04 EST 1997

     To:  The Arabidopsis Community
   From:  The PGEC Sequencing Laboratory
Subject:  Accessibility of Phase I, II, and III Sequencing Data through
          GenBank

With regards to the recent release of information about the status of
Phases I, II, and III of our sequencing data, a question has arisen
about whether these data are retrievable and searchable through GenBank.
I append below the official response of Dr. Francis Ouellette, the
GenBank Coordinator, regarding this matter.

Sakis Theologis