SSLP primers

Chris Tissier ctissier at ag.Arizona.EDU
Fri Apr 25 13:37:27 EST 1997

Hi,

I am currently doing some mapping using SSLP markers on Arabidopsis in
En-2 X Col-0 crosses. Does any of you have tried the following primer sets
:

chromosome1
AthZFPG
T27K12-Sp6

chromosome2
nga361
AthBIO2
AthUbique

chromosome3
AthCHIB
AthCDC2BG
nga707

chromosome4
nga1139
nga158

chromosome5
AthPHYC
AthSO191
nga249

Any information on the polymorphisms of Col-0 and  En-2 (LeR and WS too)
for those primers would be great.

I have had a look at the polymorphism (in En-2, Col-0, LeR and
WS) of some other primer sets:

chromosome1
nga59
nga63
nga392
nga128
nga280
nga111

chromosome2
nga1145
nga1126
nga168

chormosome3
nga172
AthGAPab
nga6

chromosome4
nga8
nga1111
g3883 (CAPS marker)
nga1107

chromosome5
AthCTR1
nga151
nga106
nga76
nga129

Although quite a lot of these primers have been published by Bell and
Ecker (Genomics 19, 137-144 (94)) no polymorphism info were to my
knowledge (!) available for En-2 up to now.
Feel free to contact me if you need to know anything about these.

Cordially,

Christophe Tissier

Feldmann's lab
Plant Sciences