Arabidopsis not growing.

Kes Bhattacharyya kbhat at worldy.com
Fri Aug 1 20:04:48 EST 1997

I started some old wildtype arabidopsis seeds, they started off fine
but  now they they have stopped at 1 cm, first leaf stage.  Is there
something special that has to be done to allow growth after this stage.
Some of my plants are in pots some are on dishes yet neither of them are
grwoing.  The one in the pot grew after I transplanted it but has not
gone beyond the first leaf stage.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Neeloy
kbhat at worldy.com