BAC end sequence table

Eugen Buehler buehler at cbil.humgen.upenn.edu
Wed Aug 6 16:56:43 EST 1997

The Arabidopsis thaliana Genome Center has updated its table of protein
and nucleotide neighbors for BAC end sequences generated at ATGC.
Sequence similarity comes from the Genbank dbGSS entry for each end
sequence.  Several groups have already identified genes of interest
using this data.  The table can be found at our home page:

http://cbil.humgen.upenn.edu/~atgc/ATGCUP.html

The are two pages available, one containing hyperlinks to sequences:

http://cbil.humgen.upenn.edu/~atgc/gssout.html

and the other containing a linkless table (for slower, wimpy computers):

http://cbil.humgen.upenn.edu/~atgc/gssplain.html

!!!!!!!!! PLEASE NOTE !!!!!!!!!

ATGC DOES NOT DISTRIBUTE ANY BAC CLONES

If you wish to obtain a particular BAC we have end sequenced, please
contact the maintainer of that library.  Information about whom to
contact is available at:

http://cbil.humgen.upenn.edu/~atgc/physical-mapping/obtaining.html

Eugen Buehler
buehler at cbil.humgen.upenn.edu