Columbia marker line

Sue Gibson sig at bioc.rice.edu
Wed Aug 6 19:21:06 EST 1997

Dear Netters,

        I am looking for an Arabidopsis line, Columbia background, that
contains multiple mutations that each give easily scorable (preferrably
visible) phenotypes.  We want to use these lines to map some mutations
we've identified.  Ideally, the line(s) would contain 1 or 2 markers on
each chromosome, but we will be happy to get whatever we can.
Unfortunately, the line does have to have the Columbia background.
        If you have such a line that you would be willing to share, please
send me a message listing the markers contained within that line.

thanks,
Sue Gibson
Rice University
Dept. of Biochemistry MS-140